Date:      Sun, 07 Jan 96 18:53:26 -0800
From:      pokora <pokora@execpc.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD and MS DOS

I currently have only one drive c:. If I install FreeBSD on a partition of the drive, using the
FIPS utility to create a partition for FreeBSD, can I later expand the partition (if I remove
Dos)? Can I later remove the FreeBSD partition (move FreeBSD to another drive) and have DOS reuse
the space? I would like to be able to install FreeBSD now. As the need for more space grows I
would then purchase a new drive. Once I have the new drive I woyuld then want to move either
DOS or FreeBSD to it. But I don't want to cause alot of future work like having to reinstall or
possibly lose any files that have been created in either OS system.

I tried looking at the FAQ's but was unsuccessful at finding an answer. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks

Ross