Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:45:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@vmunix.com>
To:        Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        Ignacio Cristerna <ignacioc@avantel.net>, freebsd newbies <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD Magazine

Daemon News has always been interested in having a print version.  But we
would need some pretty good sponsorship  to get it to happen.  All of us
still have day jobs.

It would definately be a full time job for a small staff of dedicated
people.  We would love to be a part of it if anyone makes any
progress.  However, we have too many other things going on to work on it
ourselves at this point.

We did approach someone last year, but they said the market wasn't ready
yet.  I don't know if it will be now or not.

Chris Coleman
Daemon News
http://www.daemonnews.org
Bringing BSD together