Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2012 16:06:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      greg@eracks.com
To:        www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Marketing opportunity with eRacks Open SOurce Systems

My name is Greg Stoops. I=E2=80=99m the Marketing Manager for eRacks Open S=
ource Systems. I just thought I would reach out to you and see if you were =
interested in doing some cross-promotional work with us. We get a lot of ca=
lls from people wanting us to install FreeBSD and I've been meaning to get =
in touch with you guys.  We actually just sent out a quote today on a silen=
t DesQ workstation running BSD 9.  We=E2=80=99re currently in the process o=
f launching our new website and we=E2=80=99re going to be doing a bunch of =
PR. We=E2=80=99re also doing a major of refresh of our products for the lau=
nch. Would you be interested in marketing a system with FreeBSD pre-install=
ed?  A co-branded press release would reach a much larger market and would =
be mutually beneficial.=20
We also have link sharing opportunities on the new website. We=E2=80=99re d=
efinitely open to any other marketing ideas that you might have. Let me kno=
w if you=E2=80=99re interested and thanks for your time.

Greg Stoops
eRacks Open Source Systems
Greg@eRacks.com
714-532-5322