Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 14:18:09 +1100 (EST)
From:      J R Matthews <jrm@delta-e.com.au>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, <freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /usr/bin/finger problems...

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 10:01:22PM +1100, J R Matthews wrote:
>
> > I can submit a patch to fix this if you want or not.. I honestly dont give
> > a damn to be honest ;)
>
> Submitting a PR containing a patch is the best way to get this fixed.
> Thanks!

Well the guy who emailed me who dealt with the 'send-pr' which I submitted
agreed that it was kinda stupid submitting a patch with it.

If you cant figure out the one-liner then there's something seriously
wrong ;)

jen

 "Alright! I'll tell you! Do you know... the muffin man?"
 "The muffin man?"
 "The muffin man."
 "Yes I know the muffin man - who lives on Drury Lane?"
 "Well ... she's married to the muffin man."
 "The MUFFIN man!?!?"
 "THE MUFFIN MAN!!!"   -- Shrek