Date:      Fri, 05 May 2006 11:16:26 -0300
From:      Patrick Tracanelli <eksffa@freebsdbrasil.com.br>
To:        ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [6.x patchset] Ipfw nat and libalias modules

>> Probably you dont have the latest RELENG_6 code or it is not in sync
>> (say, manually modified). I have ipfw nat running on -RC1 and -RC2,
>> i386 and amd64 and with clean src the patch applies perfectly.
>>
> Yes, I try again. And I get error again!
>
> cd /usr/obj
> rm ALL
> cd /usr/src
> make clean
> make clean
> make update (files changed by patch)
> make update (NONE!!!)
>
> Apply You patch. And I get the same error.
>
> I install previous patch, and my PC with NAT in-kernel work OK.
>
> Can You help me?
>
> Thanks!

How is your code sync'ed? Which RELENG from which date?

Try

rm -rf sys/modules/libalias sys/modules/ipfw sys/conf/files/

cvsug -g -L2 -h cvsup.freebsd.org /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile

cd /usr/src/
cp <patch> .
patch -p3 < <patch>

Do a world build.

I am considering your code is not in sync with recent RELENG_6. If it is
-RC2 try only rm -rfing the mentioned subdirectories and cvsup.

BTW I have static IPFIREWALL so I added

options       LIBALIAS

to my kernel conf file

--