Date:      Mon, 13 Jun 2005 21:24:20 +0100
From:      Ben Paley <ben@spooty.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Flash plugin

Hello,

First, sorry - I know there's a thread about this already, but I just noticed
I had "empty trash on exit" ticked in my mail client (doh!), so I can't find
it...

I've got a brand new (1 week and a bit) install of 5.4-RELEASE, and I'm
driving myself mad trying to get some flash content in some browser or
other... I've got opera 8, mozilla 1.7 and firefox 1.0.4, and konqueror
3.4.0, and I would be _really_grateful for any help.

Thanks,
Ben