Date:      Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:21:14 +1050
From:      "Paul Adam Hoadley" <paul.hoadley@student.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ADSL PPPoE (Telstra Aust.) began to hang between 4.3- and 4.4-RELEASE

Hi Greg,

> Surely someone with Telstra ADSL is using a recently dated
> version of FreeBSD 4-STABLE and can confirm or refute this
> problem. Perhaps Paul Hoadley whose guide "FreeBSD on
> Telstra's Bigpond ADSL network" I used to set this up
> originally?

My gateway is still running 4.3-RELEASE, and as you mentioned
elsewhere, it's pretty much rock solid with Telstra ADSL.  I
have Cc:'d Aaron Hill who I am fairly certain has upgraded to
4.4-RELEASE, though I haven't read to the end of my -questions
inbox, and he may have already replied.

--
Paul.

mailto:paulh@logicsquad.net