Date:      Sat, 07 Jan 1995 15:00:55 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: SNAP on freebsd.cdrom.com (empty?)

> I wanted to download a binary snapshot of current but find
> the repository on freebsd empty.

I got tired of folks running into the problem of the missing srcdist
and deleted it.  The floppies also had a problem with in-place
installations (e.g. NFS, DOS HD or CD) which confused a lot of people
(the "bininst" problem).  These problems are now fixed, and I'd prefer
to just roll another snapshot!  I'm currently waiting for David's
go-ahead.

						Jordan