Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 1997 20:30:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      prosser@ewa.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Filesystem errors w/ FreeBSD 2.2

Thank you in advance for any help you may have to offer.  I recently installed
FreeBSD 2.2 on a Cyrix 6x86 166+ w/ 24MB RAM and a 2GB IDE drive, and
I have been receiving an error that prevents me from adding anything
or even changing anything on the computer.  It reads something like:

Mar 31 20:29:08 news-beta /kernel: pid 21577 (patch), uid 0 on /: file system
full

What could this mean?  How can I solve this?

Frustratedly yours,

Peter Rosser
prosser@ewa.net