Date:      Wed, 30 Apr 1997 12:23:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      John Utz <spaz@u.washington.edu>
To:        Wm Brian McCane <root@bmccane.uit.net>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pine weirdness Re: My postings to this list.

Hi;

	My messages do the same thing. It is some sort of pine weirdness
that may be addressed in the documentation some where. However, as a
student of the u of wash ( home of pine ), i dont get to administer  it, i
just use it.

there is probably a mailing list and a FAQ for this somewhere.

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Wm Brian McCane wrote:

> Okay, this may be completely normal, or I may be mis-configured and I
> just want to know which it is.  Whenever I post to mailing-list(s), and
> look at my mail in pine (3.91).  Instead of seeing my name in the list as
> the poster, I see "To: hackers@freebsd.org" or something similar.  Is
> this correct?  Does it show me this because I posted it from here, or is
> it a mis-configuration or a bug?  Sorry if you think this doesn't belong
> here, but this is where I keep seeing it.
>
> 	brian
>
> +-------------------------------------+----------------------------------------+
> He rides a cycle of mighty days, and   \  Wm Brian and Lori McCane
> he represents the last great schizm     \  McCane Consulting
> among the gods. Evil though he obviously \  root@bmccane.uit.net
> is, he is a mighty figure, this father of \  http://bmccane.uit.net/
> my spirit, and I respect him as the sons   \  http://bmccane.uit.net/~pictures/
> of old did the fathers of their bodies.     \  http://bmccane.uit.net/~bmccane/
>     Roger Zelazny - "Lord of Light"          \  http://bmccane.uit.net/~bbs/

 John Utz	spaz@u.washington.edu
	idiocy is the impulse function in the convolution of life