Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 2004 17:05:57 +0200
From:      Andreas Ntaflos <daff@dword.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ripping Audio CDs and "Enhanced" Audio CDs?

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 10:47:15AM -0400, Ada Cheng wrote:
> You can just specify the tracks to be ripped using cdda2wav with -t,
> thereby skipping the multimedia track.

Thanks for your reply!

I already tried that (although stupid me forgot to mention that in the
original post), and various combinations of individual tracks and track
ranges, to no avail. It does not fail trying to rip the data track, it
fails during the last *audio* track, no matter what I do.

Although if you speak from experience and have succeeded ripping
enhanced CDs that way (-t switch) then my problem must lie somewhere
else, or I didn't try hard enough.