Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:28:15 +0200
From:      Juergen Nickelsen <ni@tellique.de>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   CVSup 2.2.6-stable quirks?

Hello,

yesterday I tried a CVSup from 2.2.6-release to 2.2.6-stable for the
first time. I used the sample cvsup files stable-supfile,
secure-supfile, and ports-supfile (with some sections commented out).
Then I did a make world, kernel config, and kernel build.

Things went very well, except for two minor quirks that could easily be
fixed:

  - the variable rcsid was defined twice in libexec/mknetid/mknetid.c

  - sys/scsi/ssc.c used suopen() etc., which are defined in
    sys/scsi/su.c, but sys/scsi/su.c was not mentioned in the kernel
    Makefile

Are these known bugs or did I do something wrong?

Thanks, Juergen.

--
Juergen Nickelsen <ni@tellique.de>
Tellique Kommunikationstechnik GmbH