Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:24:05 +0400
From:      Ruslan Makhmatkhanov <cvs-src@yandex.ru>
To:        Carsten Jensen <tomse@tomse.dk>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bacula (client) 5.2.12 fails on compilation

Carsten Jensen wrote on 17.10.2013 12:47:
> but in compiling a new version of bacula I've encountered this error.

I'm not sure if this problem is related, but did you followed this
instruction from /usr/ports/UPDATTING?

20120913:
   AFFECTS: users of sysutils/bacula-server, sysutils/bacula-client
   AUTHOR: rm@FreeBSD.org

   If you have both sysutils/bacula-server and sysutils/bacula-client
   installed, you need to pkg_delete them both prior to this update.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

T.O.S. Of Reality