Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 19:17:25 -0700
From:      Dave Andersen <angio@aros.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   /bin/mail editheaders option

   Someone mentioned to me that the /bin/mail program under FreeBSD didn't
have an 'editheaders' option settable by the .mailrc file; basically,
this lets the editor invoked by /bin/mail for mail composition and
replies edit the header fields directly instead of having to use
the ~h escape.  I'm not a big mail fan (I use MH), so I wasn't sure
what the answer was, or if it was a "Hm, it just doesn't have that
feature".

   Anyone?

   -Dave