Date:      Thu, 19 Jun 2003 12:55:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      PaceMakerTaker <pacemakertaker@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   I wanna help test ...

Good afternoon Gents!

So I've got this 270MHz Ultra 5 here with 128 and 8GB
as well as a 500MHz Blade 100 with 512 and 40GB.  I'd
love to get involved in the project now that I have
time!

For starters, I guess I'd do some testing work since I
haven't been into the FreeBSD kernel yet (Although
I've been into the Linux kernel and the SunOS kernel).
 I've been doing C/C++ coding for years.

If someone wants to point me off in the direction of
the notes and installation files, I'll jump right now.
 I'm sure that there is a list of stuff that needs to
be tested and/or fixed, where can I find that at?

I'm anxious to help and a little bored here; so
anything I can do, let me know!

-brian

=====
-brian