Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 22:48:02 +0200
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vos_nom_et_pr=E9nom?=" <avenir-int@infonie.fr>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PS/2 mouse trouble

Paris, 15th April 1997.

We have been tempting unsuccessfully to install a new kernel which
includes a PS/2 mouse configuration. Our basis of kernel configuration is
the one found on the cdrom from Walnut Creek Cdrom book.
Our computer is based on a Cyrix 200; 32Mo RAM; 512 Ko cache;
CDrom12XAtapi.

We have the message 'psm0 not found at 0x60' during the loading phase of
the kernel (after booting).

Although we enabled the lines:
 'device		psm0	at isa? port "IO_KBD" conflicts tty irq 12 vector psmintr'
 'options	PSM_NO_RESET'

in the MYKERNEL file.
We have no idea of the mouse address. We only know its IRQ: 12.

HELP US PLEASE!