Date:      Fri, 27 May 2011 21:58:13 +0300
From:      George Liaskos <geo.liaskos@gmail.com>
To:        Robert Nagy <robert@openbsd.org>
Cc:        chromium@freebsd.org, gtodd@iciti.ca
Subject:   Re: Any attempt to print with chromium causes sigsev

Hello everyone

There must be two different issues. In my main box i have gtk-2.24.4 /
gtk-3.0.10 / glib-2.28.7 (testing gnome3) installed and i got this bug
with the NULL printer object.
A simple #ifdef change in browser_main_posix.cc, as i mention in my
second email, is all we need to make print work under normal
circumstances. I will commit it shortly.

So, this must be a bug in gtk. I also found this :
http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/tree/NEWS?id=3.1.4

Bug: 647152 Assertion `GTK_IS_PRINTER (printer)' failed

Robert thank you for the pointers, my next todo item is file_path_watcher.
Chrome now uses a kqueue implementation for mac so we can use it
almost unchanged, give it a try when you have time.

Regards,

George