Date:      Sun, 8 Jun 1997 22:00:38 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Current Users' list" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Worldstone for K6/208

On Sun, Jun 08, 1997 at 06:22:50PM +0200, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> 1:22, not too bad :-)

Congradulations ;-) Now you are about 38 Minutes faster than I ;-)

What disks do you have ? I have the IBM DOORS 32160 and think
I'm kinda disk i/o bound.

On the other hand I'm making a "full" make world, make objdirs and
the only thing I don't do are profiled libraries ...

On a make world the directories have to be cleaned and such. And
I can't run multiple jobs (-j 8), too bad ;-))

	Andreas ///

--
Andreas Klemm | klemm.gtn.com - powered by
                    Symmetric MultiProcessor FreeBSD