Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 1996 03:59:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        jkh@time.cdrom.com (Jordan K. Hubbard)
Cc:        dyson@freebsd.org, chat@freebsd.org, core@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I ask you to respond to Linus

> Uh...  Shit.

Damn it, the asshole called me a LIAR, and I DEMAND a public rebuttal.
I had no control over the situation, and the thing had settled down.
All of a sudden, he popped up with this one.   The only valid
response to him is to demand a public apology.  There was ABSOLUTELY
NO evidence of such.

This thing came out of the blue, there was even some pleasant "chat"
between him and I before this.  The guy is a snake.

There is only one thing that I DEMAND, and that is my integrity MUST
NOT BE CALLED into question.  When I make a mistake, I apologize. That
helps me maintain it (my integrity.)  Linus himself is a bold faced liar.

John