Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:19:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        Jaye Mathisen <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current report. :) (moved to chat/questions)

On Wed, 23 Jul 1997, Jaye Mathisen wrote:

 : Well, I took the plunge, and upgraded my crash-ridden 2.2.2 INN newsserver
 : to 3.0-current as of 7/19, and it's been solid as the proverbial rock
 : for a few days now.

Okay, see, now you've got me worried.  What crashes?  I convinced my IS
manager to let me set up our news server with FreeBSD rather than NT.  I'm
using 2.2.1, but I read that 2.2.2 fixes some problems with using an
Adaptec 2940 under a heavy load, so I thought I'd upgrade to the latest
release.  And now you tell me this?

So, from your experience, should I upgrade to 2.2.2 or should I stick it
out with 2.2.1?  I don't think 3.0-current is much of an option for me.

K.S.