Date:      Mon, 20 Jul 2009 01:50:20 -0400
From:      grarpamp <grarpamp@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Looking for removable SATA/PATA drive trays

I'm looking for dirt cheap removable trays. Like $5, made in taiwan,
steel stampings cheap :) It has to be possible.

The ones I've been seeing are all dolled up exotic things with
keylocks, lights and all sorts of useless 'features' that go for
$25 to $50 each which is nuts. And I definitely don't want active
backplanes of any kind, lanes, etc.

I just want some cheap, individual, metal, removable trays, that
latch somehow. I want to plug power and data into a passthrough
on their backs and be done with it.

Any pointers out there in BSDland?

Maybe I should try questions@ for this sort of thing?