Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 95 12:20:13 CST
From:      laufen@sol.med.ge.com (Derek Laufenberg  x7-4534)
To:        questions@freebsd.org, mas@calweb.com
Subject:   Re: network card

Hello,

I'm using that card in a machine here and have the same problem when
the ether-hose is pulled off.  Putting the wire back on the "problem"
goes away.  It does no harm from what I can tell so I haven't looked
into it further.

I don't like that card btw. The dos setup software is a pain.  Is there
a way to set it up from under freebsd?  Give me jumpers...  Plug and Play
is a communist plot...

Derek Laufenberg
Ultrasound Engineering
laufen@sol.med.ge.com