Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 1997 12:53:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      mdean <mdean@best.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netscape 4.03b8 and Encryption:

Yes --- I do the same thing, you are trying to do bill pay right?  There is
no netscape 4.0 for freebsd supporting 128 bit encryption (US), you need to
get netscape 3.1 for BSD-OS with US (128 bit) encryption.

The file should be called netscape-v301gold-us.x86-unknown-bsd.tar.gz and
you'll have to fill out a form with your address and p/n to get it from
netscape. Use the netscape3 port to install the regualr netscape then, take
the encrypted file untar it and copy netscape over netscape.bin that was
installed by the port.