Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 1999 08:01:39 +0200
From:      Phil Regnauld <regnauld@ftf.net>
To:        serces@mud.dk
Cc:        winter@jurai.net, freebsd-tokenring@freebsd.org, lile@stdio.org
Subject:   Re: Tokenring Support for FreeBSD

serces@mud.dk writes:
> Hi there
>
> I'm having some slight troubles with FreeBSD kernel 3.1 and your Olicom
> tokenring driver, and they quite baffle me. I've patched the files
> mentioned on the website, and put the appropriate files the appropriate
> places. Compiled with

	I think the code on the web page + 3.1 don't mix.  In fact, I never
	got anything to work properly other than

	19990421-CURRENT
	(19990530-CURRENT doesn't work, for example, with packet loss + mbuf
	problems).

	Larry Lile <lile@stdio.org> is the person you want to talk to.

	I think he's busy working on it as we speak.