Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 16:45:07 -0500
From:      Blaine Kahle <goatee@binary.net>
To:        "Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upcoming OpenSSH vulnerability

On Tue, Jun 25, 2002 at 04:26:17PM -0500, Kevin Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P. wrote:
> [...]

My apologies for the reflex. I'd never noticed this scan before, and the
coincidence was just too tasty. I concur that these scans have gone on a
long time, but my rate of being scanned has risen the past few days.

--
Blaine Kahle                                         blaine@binary.net
Systems Programmer                                    Binary Net, Inc.