Date:      Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:46:39 -0500
From:      "Bill Herbert" <bill@60north.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Terminal changes between freebsd 5 and 6

Hey folks, strange problem over here attempting to run Lone-Tar on
FreeBSD6. More specifically the scheduler 'crony' included with the program.
When invoking crony I get the error: crony: ERROR: Sorry, can not find the
necessary terminal control codes. Runs fine on freebsd5. This was reported
to the folks at lone-tar but they don't officially support freebsd6 as of
yet and I got a canned response of 'works over here'. Any ideas of which
direction I should look?
Thanks!