Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 1995 20:46:23 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        phk@ref.tfs.com
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: xperfmon

 * ===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for xperfmon++
 * 2 out of 6 hunks failed--saving rejects to ./Makefile.rej
 * *** Error code 2

Seems like somebody forgot to erase the original Makefile before doing
a recursive diff.  This is an X program with an Imakefile, so there's
no need to modify the Makefile!

I commited the fix, BTW.  All I did was take out the Makefile portion
from patches/patch-aa and it compiled fine.

 * (I just did a "make install" in /usr/src/share/mk btw!)

(Yes, I can see that from the "Applying FreeBSD patches" message! :)

Satoshi