Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 12:05:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      robert bowen <robert@braingarage.com>
To:        "Jeroen C. van Gelderen" <jeroen@vangelderen.org>
Cc:        Ross A Lippert <ripper@plato.nmia.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ok, how about a 3Com

On my thinkpad 240 (no CD-Rom) I couldn't get the
sysinstall kernel to work with my pcic device. I had to
install from a Dos partition. After install it worked
great. One thing that I noticed then was that the
pci-cardbus bridge was not detected if the computer was
booted into windows and then booted into freebsd. Make
sure to shut it all the way down to power off if ever
boot windows.

Robert

Quoting "Jeroen C. van Gelderen"