Date:      Sun, 12 Apr 1998 13:56:17 -0400
From:      KapuT <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   3 OS on the same system... not my falt, my mother need win95!

Hi
I absolutly need to know how I can properly erase FreeBSD (and the
eazyboot manager and the master boot record.

This is the situation
I have a 3.681 gig quantum fireball.
I have win95 the first partition (1.8gig)
and Freebsd on the second partition(1.8gig).
Ok, and I have Partition Magic from PowerQuest
Now, I want to do that:
Erase FreeBSD (cleanly)
With partition magic, resize win95
Install ***os/2 warp 4 (Merlin)***
ReInstall FreeBSD on the last partition.
And install the FreeBSD boot manager.

So, how can I cleanly erase FreeBSD
Wich bootmanager should I use (easyboot or the os/2 boot?)
And how many space should i give to freebsd and os/2 (with the "Xuser"
package)

I think I will give 1.8 gig to win95 FAT32 (argh FAT32 sucks but I
cannot change it)
and 900 meg to os/2 and the last 900 meg to FreeBSD.

does its ok?

Sorry if the question was already asked.
Cya

KapuT

I hate win95 argh....