Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:10:01 +0200
From:      Stijn Hoop <stijn@win.tue.nl>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Code freeze heads up? (was Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/syslogd syslogd.c)

--sHrvAb52M6C8blB9

Hi,

not that it would be my place to note this since I can't commit or
something, but:

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 11:36:23AM -0700, Crist J. Clark wrote:
> cjc         2002/09/05 11:36:23 PDT
>=20
>   Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_4)
>     usr.sbin/syslogd     syslogd.c=20
>   Log:
>   Backout previous commit. In code freeze for 4.7. Yes, I am an idiot.

I didn't see a heads up on the -STABLE list. I know the release date,
but still a heads up would be nice...

Did I miss something, or was this forgotten in the business of getting
-DP2 and a regular release out of the door?

--Stijn

--=20
Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.

--sHrvAb52M6C8blB9

--sHrvAb52M6C8blB9--