Date:      Wed, 7 Feb 2001 09:57:39 +0700
From:      John Indra <john@office.naver.co.id>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Change XLIB location...

Hi...

What is the reason for not changing XLIB path to x11/XFree86-4 (instead of
x11/XFree86-4-libraries) in bsd.port.mk?

I am really getting tired of manual editing now...

Oh yeah, and could Mesa port maintainer upgrade the Mesa port version to
Mesa 2.4 (if I'm not mistaken, that is the latest version right?)
Since Mesa included in XFree86 4.0.2 is Mesa 2.4, I don't see the reason of
not upgrading the Mesa port ASAP too...

Thanks...

/john