Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:06:35 +0100
From:      Cian Hughes <cianlists@cian.ws>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>, Thomas Wintergerst <Thomas.Wintergerst@nord-com.net>, Hellmuth Michaelis <hm@kts.org>, Thorsten Glaser <tg@mirbsd.org>, hellmuth.michaelis@t-online.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISDN Drivers on FreeBSD

--Apple-Mail-45--637343308
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

Hey, to be bluntly honest I'm confused as to what to use next with
regards to ISDN drivers for my AVM B1 PCI v4, basically, I currently
use C4B and it works well with Asterisk, however I'm building a new 7-
Current Box at the moment, which I will move the card into when I'm
finished, which set of drivers, system, whatever is:
  being most actively developed?
  most mature?
  least processor intensive?

If I use this new I4B fork, will I in effect go from CAPI to I4b
internals and back through a CAPI emulation layer to asterisk, or is
it smarter than that?
Finally I have stuck with a 6-Current (from early June) checkout that
I managed to integrate C4B into, is patching the current FreeBSD HEAD
with C4B designed to drive a reasonable man insane?
  Does anyone have it properly integrated with the latest FreeBSD
source, if so can I please have a copy of your patch-set?

I am away on retreat for the next four days so I don't need an
immediate reply, if you can find the time please have a think about
what would be best for me leaving your pre-justices regarding any
particular setup at the door (I prefer reliability over efficiency
and that over ease of setup).

Regards, Cian Hughes

--Apple-Mail-45--637343308
	name=PGP.sig