Date:      Fri, 07 Apr 2000 06:44:07 +0100
From:      MrWho <mrwho@softhome.net>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Newbie: Configure router

Okay, it goes something like this:

Downloaded the Router version of the disk (I figured that, since I want to
put my trusty old 486 as a router for my other 3 machines, I should use
that version - correct me if I'm wrong here), made the disk with fdimage,
booted my diskless 486 with the disk and it worked. Cool. Now let's
configure this... What? No editor?

So, how does a guy that has no working machine running
FreeBSD/Linux/whatever (only windows machines here) does to edit the
configuration files?

Thanks for all the help.

   Fausto Paiva, a.k.a. MrWho, a.k.a DareSan

"You do not need a parachute to skydive!
 You only need a parachute to skydive twice..."