Date:      Sun, 20 Apr 1997 11:47:32 -0400
From:      dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        "Kevin P. Neal" <kpneal@pobox.com>, Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Price of FreeBSD (was On Holy Wars...)

At 12:26 AM 4/20/97 -0400, Kevin P. Neal wrote:
>At 04:34 AM 4/20/97 +0100, Stephen Roome wrote:
>>On Sat, 19 Apr 1997, dennis wrote:
>>> Ah, but the customer isnt always right......
>>
>>This attitude is why I bought SDL, not etinc.
>
>I think it was L.L. Bean who said in a catalog:
>"You will never win an argument with a customer."

yeah, but LL Bean doesnt have to field tech support calls for
its customers, now do they?

Selling one low-end card to someone overseas whos going to constantly
need tech support is a losing proposition. Sometimes, and I know that most
of you folks won't get this, its a business decision to send someone on their
way.

Dennis