Date:      Mon, 3 Feb 2003 17:28:02 +0100
From:      Ruben de Groot <fbsd-q@bzerk.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem installing 5.0 on Libretto

Hi,

While trying to install 5.0-RELEASE on my Toshiba Libretto, I
encountered the following problem:

After booting from the kern and mfsroot floppies the installer says:
no floppy drive found. Consequently, it cannot load the drivers disk
which I need to do a network installation.

Now, in 4.x there used to be a kernel option especially for the Libretto
floppy drive, but I can't find anything similar in 5.0.
Has anybody succesfully installed 5.0 on a libretto? Any tips are welcome.

Thanks,

Ruben de Groot