Date:      24 Aug 2002 21:10:16 -0700
From:      John Merryweather Cooper <john_m_cooper@yahoo.com>
To:        Ryan Sommers <ryans@gamersimpact.com>
Cc:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>, freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Easy way to upgrade?

It's at the root, so to speak.  Rebuild the root and all that depends on
it and you cover the whole shooting match.

jmc

         _
  | |V| / '                       ||  MacroHard --                   \
\_| | | \_,                       ||     the perfection of form over |
----------------------------------||     substance, marketing over   |
Web:  http://www.borgsdemons.com  ||     performance, and greed over |
AIM:  johnmcooper                 ||     design . . .                |
Yahoo:  john_m_cooper             ||                                 |