Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:55:17 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Thomas_Nystr=F6m?= <thn@saeab.se>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with USB Legacy support on HP/Compaq DX2200

Hello!

If I boot 6.2-RELEASE (from CD), I have USB Legacy support enabled
in BIOS and have the USB keyboard connected in the rear, the system
panics right after the line:
vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff on isa0
talking about ohci-something not listen to some address (sorry don't have
the exact words right now).

If I plugs the keyboard in at the front everything works.

If I disable the USB Legacy support in BIOS everything works (well,
not the keyboard until the system is fully started).

If I starts the system without the keyboard and then connects
it when the system is up and running everything works.

Have someone else seen this before?

/thn