Date:      Fri, 14 Aug 1998 11:19:44 +0200
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
Subject:   Re: 3dfx thingie (GLIDE) for FreeBSD?

On Fri, Aug 14, 1998 at 12:14:30AM -0700, Donald Burr wrote:
> A while ago, a guy (forget his name -- was it Kevin <something>?) was
> asking for help and testers for porting some 3dfx (VOodoo) thingie --
> GLIDE? -= to FreeBSD.
>
> If someone would be so kind as to point me in the direction of this
> project (a web site?  or the maintainer's e-mail address, even) I would be
> very grateful.

I guess you're thinking of Kurt Olsen <kurto@bootp.sls.usu.edu>
and Kevin Day <toasty@home.dragondata.com>.
Kurt was the one who originally posted to -multimedia, Kevin
replied stating that he had already gotten a "yes" and the
sources from 3dfx and would be starting with the port later that
week.

--
bye, logix

<Shabby> Sleep is an abstinence syndrome wich occurs due to lack of caffein.
Wed Mar  4 04:53:33 CET 1998   #unix, ircnet