Date:      Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:17:56 -0400
From:      Rick N <solarux@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD vs Russian's laws

> Date: Sat=2C 31 Oct 2009 17:32:25 +0300
> From: root.vagner@gmail.com
> To: solarux@hotmail.com
> CC: freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: FreeBSD vs Russian's laws
>=20
> On 09:33 Sat 31 Oct =2C Rick N wrote:
> >=20
> >  We're all certifiable with the *BSD's=2C no pun intended. :)
> >   I'm not sure if this helps but there is accepted "certs" for the BSD'=
s.
> >=20
> >  http://www.bsdcertification.org/ -and it's fairly cheap.
> >=20
> > as far as your "...How do you fight against corruption & bureaucraty in=
 the government itself?..."
> >=20
> >   well=2C UNFORTUNATELY=2C every country in the world HAS THAT problem.
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> > GL
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> > Rick.
> >=20
> > > Date: Sat=2C 31 Oct 2009 09:19:56 +0300
> > > From: root.vagner@gmail.com
> > > To: freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
> > > Subject: FreeBSD vs Russian's laws
> > >=20
> > > Good day! I wanted to share with you the situation in Russia and hear
> > > advice. In Russia introduced a law "On personal data" and the
> > > corresponding standarts. In accordance with these standarts process
> > > personal data (ie 80% of all data in the enterprise) can only by
> > > certified operating systems and software.
> > > Certified happening in the Federal Security Service in Russia (FSB in=
 USA). But FreeBSD doesn't certify anyone.
> > > That is=2C in Russia are trying to ban the use os Freebsd and similar=
.
> > > For the use of face criminal liability. What do i do not kwow=2C but
> > > refuse to use FreeBSD=2C i don't intend to.  Thks
> > >=20
> > > --=20
> > > Respectfully=2C
> > > Stanislav Putrya
> > > System administrator
> > > "RMK Kovsh" Ltd.
> > > IM: 328585847
> > > mob. phone: +79525600664
> > > email: root.vagner@gmail.com
> > > email: vagner_rider@bk.ru
> > >=20
org"
> >  		 	   		 =20
g"
>=20
> Rick=2C the main problem lies in the fact that Russia's goverment exactly
> as the laws are not oriented in this matter on the international
> certification. It seems that in Russia trying to break as minnimum
> citizens feedom of choise and competition policy:(
>=20
> --=20
> Respectfully=2C
> Stanislav Putrya
> System administrator
> "RMK Kovsh" Ltd.
> IM: 328585847
> mob. phone: +79525600664
> email: root.vagner@gmail.com
> email: vagner_rider@bk.ru
>=20

----------------------------
Hi Stanislav=2C
 Thats not good news for you guys indeed.
 Correct if I'm wrong=2C but I guess its sounds like the one most certifiab=
le (aka pay$ the most corrupt money -gets to be the certified-OS of choice =
in Russia. ?
 lets me guess - Bill Gates wins right?
 I hope not.
GL
 Rick.
 		 	   		 =20
Ready for a deal-of-a-lifetime? See fantastic offers on Windows 7=2C in one=
 convenient place.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=3D9691634=