Date:      Sat, 8 Dec 2001 16:07:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Michael Wardle <michael@endbracket.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   broken links on main FreeBSD documentation page

Hi.

I was browsing <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/docs.html>; today, and
noticed that some links were broken.  I've included what the old URI
was, and what I think the new one should be.

I'm not on this list.  The above page suggested that feedback should be
directed here.

On other web sites -> Articles -> a FreeBSD based mail server
OLD: http://www.computerbits.com/archive/9603/lan9603.htm
NEW: http://www.computerbits.com/archive/1996/0300/lan9603.html

On other web sites -> Links -> The Open Directory Project
OLD: http://dmoz.org/Computers/Operating_Systems/Unix/FreeBSD/
NEW:
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Unix/BSD/FreeBSD/

On other web sites -> Links -> Prominent Users
OLD:
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Operating_Systems/Unix/FreeBSD/Prominent_Users/
NEW:
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Unix/BSD/FreeBSD/Prominent_Users/

Also, there is a link at the bottom to The FreeBSD 'zine.  It seems
that this site is down or has been discontinued.  (I am ignorant of
this, as I have only just moved to FreeBSD from Linux.)

I hope someone can make the necessary changes.

Cheers.

--
MICHAEL WARDLE