Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 14:19:52 -0700
From:      Jeffrey Hsu <hsu@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jhb@freebsd.org, sidcarter@symonds.net
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crash after world/kernel upgrade

Duplicate inp warnings occur whenever 2 inp locks are held, even though they're
on different inps, because all the inp locks are named "inp".  I've
investigated a couple of these already and they were all places where
we intended to grab two inp locks.  So, for the most part, these warning are
harmless.  As John said though, panics are serious, so if you get any of
those, please report them to me directly, as I only monitor this list
periodically.