Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 19:58:32 -1000
From:      Al Plant <webmaster@hawaiidakine.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   startx for Xfce

Hi,

Can some one point me to a how to on setting up Free BSD 4 /post install
to use Xfce when the startx command is used. The installation I have
made only starts KDE when the command startx is used from a terminal
command line.

I get a GTK error.

I can open a kde terminal and xfce will run in that so I know it is
functional.

I am used to Caldera Linux 2.3 and it uses a setup command which my
fuzzy mind can't recall. Too many hours in the webcenter.

Al Plant
Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Running Caldera Linux 2.3
"None of us is as smart as all of us." Ken Blanchard .. The One Minute
Manager. SUPPORT THE OPEN SOURCE POLICY!