Date:      Mon, 03 Jul 2006 23:23:29 -0700
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <pgollucci@p6m7g8.com>
To:        mike@ascendency.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail version change with p2?

Mike Loiterman wrote:
> I just upgrade to 6.1 p2 with the Sendmail security update, but my Sendmail
> version remains unchanged at 3.13.6.  Shouldn't it have been bumped to
> 3.13.7?
If you look at the patch
http://security.FreeBSD.org/patches/SA-06:17/sendmail.patch
it does not bump the version.

sendmail -d0.1
Version 8.13.6
  Compiled with: DNSMAP LOG MAP_REGEX MATCHGECOS MILTER MIME7TO8 MIME8TO7
                 NAMED_BIND NETINET NETINET6 NETUNIX NEWDB NIS PIPELINING SCANF
                 STARTTLS TCPWRAPPERS USERDB XDEBUG

"In all that I've done wrong I know I must have done something right to
deserve a hug every morning and butterfly kisses at night."