Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:31:29 -0700
From:      "Sean O'Connell" <oconnell@soe.ucsd.edu>
To:        ale@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mod_php4 port and php extension support?

Alex-

After you re-arranged the php port structure, what is the correct way to
tell mod_php4 to include mysql support? I cannot seem to convince it to
include any of the php extensions. I am have tried adding various
permutations of WITH_MYSQL=yes, USE_PHP=mysql, etc to
/usr/local/etc/pkgtools.conf.

I am guessing that I just need a large whack from the clue-by-four, but
portupgrade has broken one of our web applications.

Thanks for any insight/tips, etc.
Sean

--
Sean O'Connell