Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:29:02 +0200
From:      Stefan Lambrev <stefan.lambrev@moneybookers.com>
To:        Georgi Iovchev <freebsd@pulsar.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE Available

Greetings,

Georgi Iovchev wrote:
>    Congrats :))
>
>    I have been waiting it :>>
>
>    p.s. yesteday csuped sources and rebuilded world,
>
>    but my tag in supfile was RELENG_7 not 7_0

RELENG_7 will show 7.0-STABLE.
If you want release use RELENG_7_0.

I guess there is not big difference between R_7 & R_7_0,
but from now it's going to change more and more.
For production environment R_7_X is recommended, but if you need more
then critical patches
and security updates R_7 is the way to go.