Date:      Thu, 4 Jan 1996 11:10:47 +0000 ()
From:      Sergio Lenzi <lenzi@cwbtwo.bsi.com.br>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HIGWAY ROBBERY!!

> > > DEAR SIRS AND FELLOWS,
> > >
> > > I HAVE BEEN UNDUELY ROBBED BY YOUR INCOMPETENT PRODUCT.  DURING INSTALL IT
> > > DELETED ALL MY DOS GAMES AND PROGRAMS I SPENT YEARS GETTING FROM FTP AND
> > > FSP SITES!!

Take it easy... Think this way: You are blessed, that dos and games programs
were ALL TRASH!!! filling your HD!! Now, You are FREE from those games that
only wastes precious "productive hours" and programs that don't fit in
the 640K limit, all suffering from the config.sys syndrome. Boy, YOU are
blessed!!!!

Sergio de Almeida Lenzi.