Date:      Thu, 05 Jan 2006 00:22:41 -0500
From:      Hans Kaspersetz <lamolist@cyberxdesigns.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Java  JDK15 Port Fails to Make

I solved my own problem today.  After I wrote this email I did the
following.

1. I ran cvsup and updated all my ports
2. I recompiled my kernel with linux compatibility.
3.  mount -t linprocfs linprocfs /compat/linux/proc
4. cd /usr/ports/java/jdk15
5. make clean
6. make
7. make install

And it worked.  I must have missed a step at someother point.

Thanks,
Hans Kaspersetz