Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 1997 16:17:51 -0700
From:      mike allison <mallison@konnections.com>
To:        The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Commercial, Non-Hacker CD Distribution - A thought

The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> so this is my last posting under
> this topic...

Here, here, I'll conform as well...

>         Lastly...I think there may be alot going on behind the scenes that
> the 'general population' is unaware of,

And THAT was my point.  Not that it wasn't being done, but that it
wasn't well publicised.  I guess Mike thought we all knew what was going
on and that his efforts must be crap.  From that point of view, I'd be
pissed too.  However, such was not the case.  I think there's still some
larger issues but, I would have liked to have Mike's insight early in
the discussion.....

-Mike