Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 1995 22:47:08 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Half found (re: how to install a new drive)

hi...

	Since sending out my last, I've checked the file
diskspace.FAQ under /usr/share/FAQ/Text, and it seems to indicate
that by booting off the boot disk, I should be able to create a
new file system on a new drive and mount it...

	...but its trying to force me to install the system again
to get that far...

	...still haven't found what I'm looking for though, altho
what the diskspace.fAQ is documenting is what I'm searching for...

Marc G. Fournier | Knowledge, Information and Communications, Inc (ki.net)
scrappy@hub.org  |
 soon to be:     |
scrappy@ki.net   | For more information, send me email.