Date:      Thu, 19 Mar 1998 09:53:57 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        Sam Allen <samba@juno.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MAXIMA

TBH, we never had a MAXIMA port working.
Someone submitted patches for a very old version, but we never tested it
or updated it because of the weird copyright restrictions (BTW, is there
still a copyright?).

You can still find the old patches on previous CD's, or I can send them
to you if you find them helpful.

cheers,
	Pedro.